Friday, July 24, 2009

SEX!

Marriage, Sex, Desire, Passion all of it was God's idea! For some reason we have bought into the lie that you can't receive fulfillment doing things God's way. If you recall, when He looked at all that He had made, He said, "It's good!" Now, if it was God's idea, who would know better about your romantic life? Give Him credit for His own work. No, what we do is we follow the devil's plan and expect it to be "good". Many of you might desire a husband, guess who you should consult? I think you know where I'm going here. What you think you want in a man is probably based on what you liked outside of the will of God. Oh yeah, He does have a perfect will concerning your life. I know, I know we need to supervise God to make sure that He doesn't mess up right? (I'm joking) God doesn't play "Date My Daughter." He knows the heart of everyman. He doesn't look on the outward appearance, He looks at the heart. What's the use of having a fine man that doesn't honor God, you, or your commitment?

If you are struggling in your flesh right now, feeling like you can't contain without having sex, let's talk. It is a trick of the devil himself. Although it might be a struggle, you must resolve in yourself that you don't want less than God's perfect will for your life. This will require you to actively do things that won't tempt you to fall. (Have you ever noticed that we're never tempted to do right?) Become active in your local church, volunteer at a school, visit the elderly. I know I'm not being realistic right? Well let's be realistic. Most women are heartbroken behind the men they slept with that they are no longer with. That's real! Many of us had babies with a man that we are no longer with. That's real! Some are dead from AIDS, or suffering with Herpes because of some man they slept with that we are no longer with. That's real! We couldn't see he wasn't going to make a good husband because you'd already slept with him and had lost your objectivity. See, while the devil is telling you that you are a grown woman and you have needs. He is not saying that his only plan is to steal, kill, and destroy.

So what am I saying? If you really want to know true love, and true fulfillment it is only found in Jesus Christ. You don't have to compromise or accept any less than your Father's best. If we follow His way, people won't be experimenting with our emotions and we won't be experimenting with theirs. What many people don't realize is that, when you finally do it get married you bring all of those broken relationships with you. And that is not fair to any husband.

This is a topic that I don't discuss much, but I needed to say this. I'd love to hear your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment